Friday, November 11, 2011

getting ready for the big send-off

i'm getting ready to send a bunch of my earrings/necklaces/bracelets to slice of life bakery! my dear family is willing to showcase a bunch of my stuff for me! how sweet of them. and just in time for christmas too! so, here are a bunch of pictures of what i'm sending their way...


earrings galore...










a few bracelets (although i might keep the blue one for myself!)...








perhaps a few necklaces... now they are actually officially necklaces! they used to just be pendants, but i've now expanded from just earrings to necklaces and bracelets as well!





this is everything! i've been busy making doubles of many of my earrings, so i have a good stock. i am LOVING being back into making earrings (and necklaces, and bracelets... haha!)

hope to see you at the bakery (in niverville). and perhaps this will make it easier for you to purchase them, since you could just pick them up while you pick up some delicious baked goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment